5 Reasons why your business needs a website
Do you have a business without a website?
We understand the reasons why you might resist building one for your business: “I’m not tech savvy”, “they’re too expensive”, “I don’t have the time”, or the infamous “I have enough business and I don’t need one”. The reality is, you don’t need to be tech savvy, getting a professional website for your business can be cheap and easy, and to make it even simpler for you – not having a website is costing you time and money.
Check this out… 81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That’s 25.92 million people searching for businesses online. Yet, 46% of business owners business owners justify not having a website by thinking they don’t need one. We’re not statisticians, but we can see that there’s a glaring disconnect here.
Still unsure if your business needs a website? Keep reading…
1: Having a website will help attract new customers to your business and make you more money.
- 81% of people research a business or service online prior to making a purchase decision. If you don’t have a website, you have no chance at capturing a share of this market.
- Your website can be available 24/7/365 even when you’re not. A website acts as your “always-on” business advocate during and outside of office hours.
- Websites help you convert more of your existing referrals, because most people still do their own research and stack you against your competitors.
2: Having a website adds instant credibility to your business
- The 21st century consumer is a skeptic; in fact, 56% of people stated that they won’t trust a business without a website. Having a good website instantly boosts your credibility as a legitimate business.
- First impressions count, and websites allow you to make a very strong impression with a well designed introduction for your business.
- A website can help showcase your expertise and better position your business. A website can be your number one tool for standing out in a crowd.
3: Having a website is not as hard, or as expensive, as you think.
- You don’t need to be tech savvy to get a website. Many web development companies have very simple signup processes which make the process quick and painless for you.
- It can be very cost effective. Websites offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. If you’re planning to market your business, a website should be your first priority.
- Over time the relatively low investment of getting a business website will pay dividends by driving you new customers and building your brand. Plus, it’s a legitimate business expense and a tax write off.
4: Having a website will end up saving you time.
- Whether you’re trading emails, taking calls, or sending out proposals – communicating with potential customers takes time. Your website can save you that time by providing answers to common customer questions and inquiries. What does this mean for you? You can spend your time doing more valuable things.
5: Having a website will help you Position yourself and stay in control of your brand.
- A website acts as a platform for your messaging and shapes the online perception of your business in a way that your social media channels cannot provide.
- A website allows you to position yourself in the market to get the exact type of customers you’re looking for.
- Many business owners have been reviewed online, sometimes unknowingly and/or negatively. How does this affect you? 79% of users who read online reviews, believe them. Combat that negativity by posting your own positive testimonials.
To summarize… You need a website, and it’s easier than ever to get one.
If you’re going to do one thing today to help your business be more successful, it’s to make getting a website your top priority.
Looking for a Reputable Website Design Agency to Hire?
The Creative Revelation has a reputation for going the extra mile for our clients and getting outstanding results. No sugar-coating, no fancy jargon- it is what it is. I guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with your results because we focus on results that actually matter.
Take your business forward today. Click here to get started on your project.